question

What types of companies do you work with and in what industries?

Answer

Answer

N4 Studio® has worked with over 1,200+ companies in over 40 countries. About 75% of our clients are fast-growing tech companies. These include SaaS, tech hardware, and tech-enabled companies finding ways to build tech into their products, many of which are multinationals. The other 25% of our clients are B2C/DTC consumer brands.

FAQs

Related questions

What makes a client a great fit for N4®?

Driven by the desire to do well by doing good. “Buy-in” at the top; full leadership support. Operates with a sense of purpose. Believes “brand is everything.” Values diversity and inclusion. Open-minded to new ideas. Active decision-makers. Accepts our fees. Allows us to define the problems and provide the right solutions.

start a project

Have an idea? Let’s build and scale it.

Reach out directly

hello@n4.studio

Or say hello

hello@n4.studio